Submit a Workorder

So at Rice, and Martel especially, we are given really nice things and facilities even before we move in. The idea is that we take care of all these nice things like our closets, beds, and bathroom stalls but sometimes even the best laid plans of mice and men… Well you get the idea.

If anything needs to be replaced (e.g. lightbulbs, toilet paper, lampshades) or anything needs to be fixed (e.g. door handles, leaky faucets, broken bed posts) just contact Housing and Dining through their phone number or send an email to them. Contact info below:

H&D phone: 713-348-5445/5440

Submit a work order:

Another option is that you can contact our own Martel Student Maintenance Representative.